Student Health Services provides McGill students with quality, comprehensive health care in a convenient campus location. Student Health’s services are specifically geared towards the unique health needs of students, and are delivered by caregivers sensitive to – and experienced with – their particular health concerns.
Opportunities for involvement at Student Health Services:
- Plan and execute events and campaigns on these health topics, past events have included: #selfcarechallenge, presentations, and regular active tabling.
- Promote these health promotion events and professional health services around campus.
- Design and facilitate interventions to create a healthier campus culture.
- Communication outreach via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr).
- Create and design promotional posters, bookmarks, business cards, and displays.
- Volunteer at the Shag Shop.
- Write articles and create photo essays for the PHE blog.
- Produce and edit videos for our Youtube channels.
Find out more here or email the amanda [dot] unruh [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Health Promotions Coordinator) for more information on how to get engaged.