During a Severe Storm
- Stay safe, warm, dry and calm.
- Avoid driving.
- Go outside only if you have to. If you must, dress warmly to prevent frostbite and hypothermia.
- Call "McGill Today" at 514-398-1234 to find out whether the University is closed.
If Stranded at Work
- Choose a comfortable location with co-workers.
- Gather any emergency supplies that may be available.
- Advise Security of your location and the number of people you are with.
- Make yourself comfortable and look after each other.
- Check weather information regularly.
- Dress appropriately.
- Have adequate emergency supplies at your office, in your car and at home.
- Have a family emergency plan in case you cannot get home on time.