To add software packages, professors must send a request (prior to purchasing) to EMF support.
Please note that EMF requires sufficient lead time (10 business days) to install software packages.
To faciliate the installation, the following information is required:
- software name
- number of licenses purchased
- course number
- hard or electronic copy of the license agreement
To complete the installation:
- software must be tested by a professor or assistant (with McGill Short Username)
- assistants without an EMF account must submit their ID number, McGill Short Username, and McGill Email Address ahead of time so that access can be granted
- once the software has been tested, professors can notify students that the software is available