An adequate number of first aid kits must be provided by an employer in his establishment. The kits must be placed as near as possible from the work premises, be easy to reach and available at all times.
The minimum content of the first aid kit is the following:
a. A first-aid manual approved by the Commission
c. The following instruments:
- 1 pair bandage scissors
- 1 pair splinter forceps
- 12 safety pins (assorted sizes)
e. The following dressings (or equivalent sizes):
- 25 sterile bandages (25 mm x 75 mm), individually wrapped
- 25 sterile gauze squares (101 mm x 101 mm), individually wrapped
- 4 rolls sterile gauze bandage (50 mm x 9 m), individually wrapped
- 4 rolls sterile gauze bandage (101 mm x 9 m), individually wrapped
- 6 triangular bandages
- 4 sterile bandage compresses (101 mm x 101 mm), individually wrapped
- 1 roll adhesive tape (25 mm x 9 m)
- 25 alcohol swabs, individually wrapped.
In addition, a few other suggested items are as follows :
- Disposable emergency blanket
- Instant Cold pack
- Instant Hot pack
- CPR pocket mask with O2 inlet
- Blood exposure report sheet
- Adrenalin injection report sheet
For adding any other materials to your first-aid kit, place an order online.