Graduate Program Information
Visit the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website to download a copy of their Viewbook!
The Faculty of Education offers the following graduate programs, certificates, and diplomas
Department of Integrated Studies in Education (DISE)
Masters of Arts (MA)
- M.A. Program leading to Teacher Certification
- Master of Arts - Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts - Education and Society
- Master of Arts - Second Language Education
Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology (ECP)
- Counselling Pyschology
- School/Applied Child Psychology
- Educational Psychology
School of Information Studies (SIS)
Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education (KPE)
For more information about these programs, including admission requirements and courses, consult the eCalendar.