- Dept. of Educational and Counselling Psychology
- ed_counselling_psych mcgill.ca/education
- Dept. of Integrated Studies in Education
- ed_integrated_studies mcgill.ca/education
- Dept. of Kinesiology and Physical Education
- kinesiology_phys_ed mcgill.ca/education
- Education Development and Alumni Relations Office
- ed_dev_alum_rel_office mcgill.ca/education
- education_student_affairs mcgill.ca/education
- Educational Leadership Seminar Series
- ed_leadership_smnr_ser mcgill.ca/education
- Faculty of Education
- educ_fac mcgill.ca/education
Professor Dennis Jensen has been named Director of the McGill Researc...
ECP's Tina Montreuil and Micah Tilley co-author new book, "Healthy Minds, Healthy Schools: Strategies and Activities for Happy and Successful Learners"
A new book authored by Dr....
Tristan Kosciuch, Katarina Kuhnert, Lauren Thompson, Jade Sauvé, Dean Bruce Lennox, Edward Chernysh, Andrei Lupu, Chelsea Kim, Johanna Hoshizaki, Hamza Ahmad. ...
On Oct. 23, Philip S. S....
BC Studies: The British Columbia Quarterly, has published a review of Unfree Labour?...
"Transdisciplinarity in Mathematics Education: Blurring Disciplinary Boundaries," co-edited by DISE's Limin Jao, is now published
Limin Jao has co-edited a new publication from Springer, Transdisciplinarity in Mathematics Education: ...
New book from DISE's Boyd White, Amélie Lemieux: "Mapping Holistic Learning: An Introductory Guide to Aesthetigrams"
A new book from co-authored by DISE's Boyd White and Amélie Lemieux, Mapping Holistic Learning: An Introductory Guide...
DISE's Professor Zanazanian develops tool that makes room for English-speaking community in teaching of Quebec history
MONTREAL – October 12, 2017 - Dr. Paul Zanazanian of the Department of Integrated Studies in Education at McGill University has developed a pedagogical tool designed to complement the provincial history program and to make room for the diverse presence and contributions of English-speakers to Quebec....
A series of upcoming Arts Against PostRacialism events will respond to and express resistance to the pres...