Quick Links

Student Affairs Forms

Forms for Students

Request for Credit Overload

Complete this form for permission to take more than 17 credits in a term (for students in Satisfactory standing).
Intent to Transfer out of the Faculty of Education You must inform ISA if you are not following your Education degree plan with the goal of transfering out of Education and into another Faculty at McGill.
Request for Permission to Study Part-time Faculty of Education students require permission to take fewer than 12 credits per semester.
Request for Late Course Withdrawal  After the Minerva Late Withdrawal-no refund Deadline, use this form to request a withdrawal for exceptional circumstances.
Request for Appeal of a 'J' Grade Students may appeal a grade of 'J' in certain circumstances.
Late Course Add Request Use this form to request a course be added to your record after the Add/Drop period.  Requires instructor/department approval for courses (excluding EDFE, and EDEC 215).
Request for Re-read For courses offered by the Faculty of Education with final exams, final terms papers and projects which are worth at least 25% of the final grade.
Healthcare Provider Approval Form If you left the university for medical reasons, use this form to support a request for readmission after withdrawal, or to return to your studies after a Leave of Absence.

Forms for Course Instructors

K Grade Contract A grade of 'K' or 'incomplete' can be submitted if an instructor determines that a student has a valid reason for not submitting work by the original deadline. The contract will detail what will be submitted, and the new deadline(s).