Important Notice for all Students
- Students are responsible for being aware of all regulations and deadlines as published in the eCalendar and aware of deadlines as published at Important Dates.
- Undergraduate programs in the Faculty of Education are full time (normally 4 or 5 courses per term). Students are not permitted to attend part time.
- Classes are normally held between 8:25 and 5:25.
Registration for the coming academic year opens in March. For program advising dates and information please refer to:
Transfer credits are academic credits awarded for courses completed at accredited schools which can be counted towards your McGill degree.
- Information for Students taking part in the Study Away or Inter-University Transfer Agreement (IUT)
- Information for Newly Admitted Students
Note: Students should note that a minimum of 60 credits must be completed at McGill in order to qualify for a McGill degree.
For more detailed information refer to:
Please be sure to make room booking requests at least three working days in advance of the date that the room is required.
In order to use a classroom in any building on campus during the fall, winter and summer sessions, Education staff and students must submit a Room Request Form. This form is also to be used by non-Education students booking a room for an activity related to an Education course.
Welcome to the Faculty of Education!
Get started here:
- Orientation Week (also known as “Frosh Week”), is a week-long, campus-wide series of events to welcome and inform new students which will start on August 25, 2014.
Faculty of Education
Education Building – Room 243
Montreal, Quebec, H3A 1Y2
Tel: (514) 398-7042
Fax: (514) 398-4679
sao [dot] education [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email)
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Counter Hours: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Please select topics from the FAQ menu on the left side of this page.
This section of our web site contains information for registered and returning students to the Bachelor of Education, or the Bachelor of Science (Kinesiology) program.
The Faculty of Education Internships & Student Affairs Office (ISA) is located on the second floor of the Education Building. We provide a variety of services to students and staff.