Q: I missed a final exam because I was sick.
Important Notice for all Students
- Students are responsible for being aware of all regulations and deadlines as published in the eCalendar and aware of deadlines as published at Important Dates.
- Undergraduate programs in the Faculty of Education are full time (normally 4 or 5 courses per term). Students are not permitted to attend part time.
- Classes are normally held between 8:25 and 5:25.
Registration for the coming academic year opens in March. For program advising dates and information please refer to:
Transfer credits are academic credits awarded for courses completed at accredited schools which can be counted towards your McGill degree.
- Information for Students taking part in the Study Away or Inter-University Transfer Agreement (IUT)
- Information for Newly Admitted Students
Note: Students should note that a minimum of 60 credits must be completed at McGill in order to qualify for a McGill degree.
For more detailed information refer to:
Faculty of Education
Education Building – Room 243
Montreal, Quebec, H3A 1Y2
Tel: (514) 398-7042
Fax: (514) 398-4679
sao [dot] education [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email)
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Counter Hours: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Please be sure to make room booking requests at least three working days in advance of the date that the room is required.
In order to use a classroom in any building on campus during the fall, winter and summer sessions, Education staff and students must submit a Room Request Form. This form is also to be used by non-Education students booking a room for an activity related to an Education course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please select topics from the FAQ menu on the left side of this page.
Applytoeducation Tutorial Video
This video is to help graduating education students who are in the process of applying to teaching positions. Many school boards in Canada and abroad post their job opportunities on applytoeducation.com and require you to complete a profile on the site. This video will help you out with that process.
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
This section of our web site contains information for registered and returning students to the Bachelor of Education, or the Bachelor of Science (Kinesiology) program.