- Assessment of function and functional impairment at the neck and upper limb.
- Effects of neck/shoulder fatigue, injury and recovery on posture and movement.
- Effects of neck/shoulder fatigue, injury and recovery on proprioception.
- Effects of training and rehabilitation approaches on posture and movement characteristics.
- Repetitive manual and office work and work posture: laboratory and workplace methods to assess risk factors and implement ergonomic solutions.
- Sex and gender differences related to the fatigue, injury and recovery mechanisms.
- 2010 – 2015: Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Discovery grant; 'Biomechanical analysis of arm-trunk coordination during repetitive motion'.
- 2013 - 2018: CIHR-IRSST Chair Gender, Work & Health
Want to know what kind of graduate funding OBEL can offer you? julie [dot] cote2 [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Click here!)