Occupational Biomechanics and Ergonomics Lab Projects and Funding
- Assessment of function and functional impairment at the neck and upper limb.
- Effects of neck/shoulder fatigue, injury and recovery on posture and movement.
- Effects of neck/shoulder fatigue, injury and recovery on proprioception.
- Effects of training and rehabilitation approaches on posture and movement characteristics.
- Repetitive manual and office work and work posture: laboratory and workplace methods to assess risk factors and implement ergonomic solutions.
- Sex and gender differences related to the fatigue, injury and recovery mechanisms.
- 2010 – 2015: Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Discovery grant; 'Biomechanical analysis of arm-trunk coordination during repetitive motion'.
- 2011 – 2013: Institut de Recherche Robert-Sauvé en Santé et en Sécurité du Travail (IRSST); 'Work posture and injury risk in manual and computer work'..
- 2013 - 2018: CIHR-IRSST Chair Gender, Work & Health
Feel free to inquire about student funding opportunities