Jewish General Hospital, Pavilion A
Laird Hall, East Wing,
Faculty Lecturer / Undergraduate Academic Advisor / Clinical Coordinator, Professional Practice (Stage) in Dietetics
BSc, NutrSc (Dietetics major) (McGill); MSc (Applied) Human Nutrition (McGill).
• Dietitians of Canada
• Ordre professionnel des diététistes du Québec
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Clinical Coordinator based at the Jewish General Hospital (JGH), overseeing students placed on-site at the JGH and other central Montreal sites.
• Work in collaboration with the other Clinical Coordinators, University Coordinator, dietitians, community partners and other preceptors for the planning of Stage placements and activities.
• Lecturer in Interviewing and Counseling NUTR 438, and Professional Practice (Stage) courses.
• Undergraduate academic advisor (Dietetics major) Committees and contributions
• Project Coordinator of the School of Dietetics and Human Nutrition for the Training and Retention of Health Professionals Project
• Dietitians of Canada (DC): Regional Representative for Nutrition Month campaign