Casual payroll

If you are being paid through casual payroll for the first time or as a returning casual employee, please read this information and refer to the table below before proceeding.  Once you have completed and signed the required documents, please submit the forms to the Bcom Office, room 110.

Status Original employment agreement Student Visa Personal Data Form Timesheet Employment Contract (available at the main reception)
First time getting paid Canadian or permanent resident X   X X  
Non-Canadian with valid SIN X X X X  
Non-Canadian without valid SIN X X X X X
Returning casual employee Canadian X     X  
Non-Canadian with valid SIN X     X  
Non-Canadian with expired SIN X     X X

Forms available online

Federal (Canada) Tax Form

Provincial (Quebec) Tax Form


Employment Agreements and Membership Forms

Association of McGill University Research Employees - AMURE

Association of McGill University Support Employees - AMUSE



Diane Bouchard
Human Resources Administrator
Room 504
Tel: 514-398-6733
Email: diane [dot] bouchard [at] mcgill [dot] ca


Human Resources Service Center
Tel: 514-398-4747
Email: hr [dot] hr [at] mcgill [dot] ca