McGill University Study on the Business Value of ERP
In partnership with McGill Desautels Faculty of Management, and the Canadian & Quebec government’s research agencies, we are conducting a study to understand how to get business value from ERP systems. If you are a business manager who has recently been involved in an ERP implementation, we would appreciate if you could fill out our survey. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and all answers provided will be kept strictly confidential*.
You can access the survey here.
- Elisa Gagnon
- Ph.D. candidate, McGill University
- elisa [dot] gagnon [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Elisa Gagnon)
- Dr. Alain Pinsonneault
- Imasco Chair of IS, James McGill Professor
- alain [dot] pinsonneault [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Alain Pinsonneault)
* Data are collected using the secure socket layer (SSL) protocol to ensure privacy through encryption. Further we will clean the dataset to ensure that the data does not have any information that could be used to identify any participant. The results of the study will be reported in aggregate format to maintain participant's privacy.