Postdoctoral research offers recent doctoral degree recipients the chance to further their professional development, build on their research, and effectively transition from life as a student to that of an independent scholar. At McGill, postdoctoral researchers have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the world’s foremost professors and researchers, and work in an environment that supports and celebrates excellence.
For information and guidelines, please visit Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
Please note that the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship 2017-18 is primarily to attract top tier Canadian and international postdoctoral researchers and preference will be given to nominees not currently holding a postdoctoral at McGill. Should you decide to submit your name as a possible nominee, please submit the following pre-screening documents/information to the PhD Program office (phd.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca) by May 13, 2016.
- name and email address of nominee
- name and email address of McGill supervisor of the nominee
- electronic copy of nominee's cv
- McGill supervisor should submit a two-page letter as to why this postdoc should be nominated
- McGill supervisor/nominee should submit a few pages describing the intended research project
For additional information on the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship, please review the information at the following links: