The Master in Manufacturing Management is a graduate program offered jointly through the Desautels Faculty of Management and the Faculty of Engineering at McGill University.
Aimed at professionals with engineering or science backgrounds, it graduates individuals who want to specialize in global operations and supply chain.
In twelve months, MMM students complete 18 management and engineering courses and participate in professional development workshops to hone their leadership and communication skills. This academic term is followed by a paid work term at an industry location.
The MMM Program is a full-time program. Our students graduate after 16 months.
MMM Student Profile
Students who are admitted to the MMM program are trained & highly qualified for analyzing, planning and optimizing manufacturing and supply chain operations, processes and systems.
They have strong fundamentals in:
- All Facets of Business and Management (Operations, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Organizational Behavior, Industrial Relations, Group Dynamics, Leadership, etc.)
- Business Process Flows
- Quantitative Modeling, Analysis & Optimization
- Communication and presentation
And a profound knowledge of:
- Logistics & Supply Chain Operations
- Production Strategies & Operations
- Manufacturing Technologies & Automation
- Quality Systems & Management