Apply to the Post-MBA Certificate Program
First contact the McGill MBA Japan office directly at inquiry [at] mcgillmbajapan [dot] com to determine which term to apply based on course availability.
April/May (Summer 2013) term – deadline for completed application is February 14th.
September (Fall 2013) term – deadline for completed application is May 15th.
Applicants will be notified of the admission decision within 30 days of receipt of a completed application.
Step 1: Submitting your application
- Please use the on-line help page to guide you through the application.
- Complete the on-line application for admission.
- Application fee: $100 payable by credit card when you submit the form.
After your application has been received, an email will be sent to you with information on how to access your Minerva account, where you will be able to upload your unofficial transcripts and supporting documentation to complete your application.
Step 2: Uploading supporting documents
All supplemental application materials and supporting documents must be uploaded directly to the McGill admissions processing system. See here for information and instructions.
MAC Users: Please complete these forms using Adobe Reader
- Reference letters: on the application form you must provide the names and email addresses of two individuals who have been directly responsible for evaluating your academic and/or managerial performance and potential. McGill will automatically contact these referees and invite them to upload references using this recommendation form on your behalf.
- Transcripts: your complete record of study from each university-level institution you have attended to date. Uploaded copies will be considered as unofficial; final, official copies will be required once you are offered admission. McGill transcripts need not be uploaded.
- TOEFL results (if required): when registering for the test please ensure that you request the results be sent directly to McGill University, Code: 0935, Department Code: 02. McGill will then receive the results electronically, directly from the testing agency.