Step 1: Submitting your application on uApply
- Application fee: $102.60 payable by credit card when you submit the application.
After your application has been received, an email will be sent to you with your McGill ID number.
Step 2: Uploading supporting documents
All supporting documents must be uploaded directly to, please use uApply as a PDF document. See here under Fall 2014 for information and instructions on how to upload supporting documents.
MAC Users: Please complete these forms using Adobe Reader
- Work History Form: complete the form and upload.
- MBA Essay Questions: write an essay and upload.
- Reference letters: on the application form you must provide the names and email addresses of two professionals who have been directly responsible for evaluating their work performance and potential. You may send this recommendation form to the referee for completion or the referee may choose to write their own recommendation letter. Once your application has been submitted, McGill will automatically contact these referees and invite them to upload the references. Note: Referees may upload their reference letter in PDF or Word document.
- Transcripts: Upload your complete record of study from each university-level institution you have attended to date and listed on your application. The transcripts must include courses and grades for each year attended. For those universities/institutions where a degree has been obtained, however the year it is not stated on the transcripts, we would require a copy of the degree awarded and this must be uploaded along with the transcripts. Uploaded copies are considered unofficial, therefore final official transcripts will be required once you have been extended an offer of admission. McGill transcripts need not be uploaded.
- Curriculum Vitae: upload your C.V.
- GMAT results: when registering for the test please ensure that you request the results be sent directly to McGill University, Institution Code: 58 H-MN-22. McGill will then receive the results electronically, directly from the testing agency.
- TOEFL results (if required): when registering for the test please ensure that you request the results be sent directly to McGill University, Code: 0935, Department Code: 02. McGill will then receive the results electronically, directly from the testing agency.
- MBA Applicant Survey: Please submit this survey electronically to pina [dot] vicario [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Pina Vicario).