Application & registration
Application deadline: May 30, 2014 - Applications received after this deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis, as space is available. Apply early to ensure you have enough time to apply for and receive your visa from Canada Immigration, if required.
Approximate costs are as follows:
- Cost if student opts out of double accommodation: $7,388 CDN
- Cost with dormitory double accommodation: approx. $8,975 CDN
- a non-refundable deposit (applied to program fee) of $800 is required to secure your space in the program.
The cost includes:
- Tuition and course materials
- Programmatic outings
- Local cultural outings
- Trips to Ottawa, Toronto & Niagara Falls
- Double accommodation with Internet access
- Ancillary fees
- Three meals a day (Monday - Friday)
The cost does not include:
- Mandatory health insurance
- Personal expenses
Additional payment information will be sent to you upon acceptance.
General housing informatoin:
How to Apply:
- Complete the Application Form
Summer Studies Application Form
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your unofficial transcript