Applications received after the deadline of April 16, 2018 will be reviewed on a rolling basis, as space is available. Apply early to ensure you have enough time to apply for and receive your visa from Canada Immigration, if required.
How to apply
- Complete the Application Form
- Prepare a copy of your passport
- Prepare a copy of your unofficial transcript
Approximate costs for 2018
- Cost if student opts out of accommodation: $9,105.95 CDN
- Cost with accommodation: approx. $10,020.95 CDN
- A non-refundable deposit (applied to program fee) of $800.00 is required to secure your space in the program.
Additional payment information will be sent to you upon acceptance.
The cost includes
- Tuition and course materials
- Programmatic outings
- Local cultural outings
- Weekend trips to Quebec City, Toronto & Niagara Falls
- Accommodation with Internet access
- Ancillary fees
- Catered lunch provided on class days
The cost does not include
- Health and travel insurance
- Personal expenses