How to Apply
The IMHL Program invites applications from individuals. It is also welcomes teams of managers.
We welcome inquiries and are accepting applications from all over the world for our next class, Class 6, which begins in Spring 2015. We review applications on a rolling basis.
Before filling out the on-line application, please:
- Email your Curriculum Vitae to info [dot] imhl [at] mcgill [dot] ca
- Respond to the question in the Personal Reflection Form and email your response to info [dot] imhl [at] mcgill [dot] ca.
- Print the Application Instructions Page which will guide you through the on-line application
- Complete the On-line Application for admission
- Non-refundable application fee: $102 payable by credit card when you submit the form.
Upload scanned pdf copies of your university transcripts to UApply. See the Application Instructions Page above for information and instructions.
Hard-copy, official transcripts, are required ONLY once you are offered admission.
Once you are offered admission:
Please have each university that you attended send us one official set of transcripts. Academic records must include a list of courses and grades for each year of study, verifying conferral of degree(s). If your transcripts are in a language other than English or French, you must provide transcripts in their original language along with official translations in English or French, listing courses and grades for each year of study, and verifying conferral of degree(s).
International Masters for Health Leadership McGill University
1001 Sherbrooke St. West
Montreal, Quebec Canada, H3A 1G5
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that his/her file is complete.
Note to international students
Candidates from outside of Canada should contact the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate as soon as possible to obtain information concerning student visas.
McGill University reserves the right to make changes to the information contained herein, and in any other McGill documents, without prior notice.