Partners and Collaborations
- A worldwide network of scientists who developed the Brain to Society (BtS) approach (with funding from SSHRC, FQRSC, CIHR, NIH, and ICMR, totaling more than $3 million) and created a handbook on the BtS approach to obesity prevention, The Role of Brain and Society on Behavior (Elsevier, 2010). Available on Amazon.
- Partnership with the Montréal and Québec public health agencies and Québec en Forme to develop a government-sponsored knowledge-to-action agenda to promote healthy lifestyles.
- Partnership with the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for the commission of a series of papers on global health diplomacy related to healthy eating, as well as a series of expert workshops.
- Collaborative workshops sponsored by Foundations such as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation.
- Project commitments from corporate leaders, including the launch of NOURISH – a complete meal with a full serving of three food groups – by Campbell’s Canada, following discussions at one of our workshops. Learn more at: