The McGill Centre for the Convergence of Health and Economics (MCCHE), has a long history of organizing workshops and conferences, involving students at all levels as well as researchers, people from business, government, and NGOs.
Since 2001 the MCCHE has organized approximately 12-15 programs. Past events have included:
- MCCHE Webinar: Genetic Determinants of Eating Behaviors
- PACO III conference
- Collaborative Rockefeller meetings
- A high-level conference in Delhi
- Brain-to-Society (BtS) Roadmap Research meetings
- A series of Health Challenge Think Tanks