The SEI's teaching-related goal is to prepare a dynamic workforce to lead and serve organizations within the social economy by providing a world-class education.
In the fall of 2012, the SEI introduced "Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation" as an undergraduate elective course. For more information, download the syllabus. And for more information on Design McGill and Seeds of Conscious Capitalism, 2 ISESI student-led initiatives, click here.
The SEI has the intention to add other undergraduate courses, such as Launching and Managing a Social Enterprise and Impact Investing.
These courses are complementary to those relevant to the social economy already taught at the Desautels Faculty of Management, at both graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Non-profit Accounting (undergraduate)
- Social Context of Business (undergraduate)
- Strategies for Sustainability (undergraduate)
- Strategic Management: Developing Countries (undergraduate)
- Not-for-Profit Consulting (graduate)
- The Art of Leadership (graduate)
- Global Strategy and Leadership (graduate)
- Cross-Cultural Management (graduate)
- Strategies for Sustainable Development (graduate)