Supply Chain Management Conference 2010
Following a deep, synchronous global recession, Canada and other industrialized nations are entering what appears to be a lengthy period of modest economic growth. The pursuit of competitive advantage and sustained profitability for companies operating in this environment is, without a doubt, complex and challenging.
But what does this mean for those Canadian or foreign companies that have developed or feed into global supply chains that are now an integral part of the global economy? Do they see it as business as usual, or are they rethinking their supply chain strategies to enable them to more effectively compete?
McGill University’s 11th Annual Supply Chain Management Conference seeks to answer these and other strategic questions by bringing together a select group of senior supply chain management executives from some of Canada’s leading enterprises who can provide unique insights on how this is playing itself out in their respective companies and industries.
Our list of confirmed speakers includes:
- Janice Davis, Vice President & Chief Procurement Officer, Bombardier
- Steve Radewych, Vice President SCM, Celestica
- Fahad Anwar, Manager, Strategy & Operations, Deloitte
- Raymond Sarrazin, Vice President SC2010, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
- Robert Gagnon, Vice President SCM, Pharmascience Inc.
- Jacques Landry, Vice President Global Procurement, SNC Lavalin
At the end of the conference, walk away with the knowledge that is needed to develop successful global supply chain strategies and will enhance your company’s competitive position.
For more information, please visit http://www.mcgill.ca/desautels/mmm/conference/.