Improving Corporate Productivity and Innovation 2011
The Conference Board of Canada and McGill University are co-presenting Improving Corporate Productivity and Innovation 2011-- a two-day event in Montreal on Wednesday, February 23 and Thursday, February 24, 2011 that will bring together leaders from private and public sector organizations, as well as the best minds who are studying productivity, competitiveness, and the role of innovation.
At this event, you will:
- Hear about best practices and effective strategies to help your company improve productivity and innovation performance.
- Learn how federal and provincial government policies and programs can support and sustain productivity and innovation improvement efforts.
The conference format is designed to help transfer performance enhancing knowledge from the experts to the delegates.
Keynote and interactive breakout sessions will foster an environment where knowledge is shared and ideas are easily adopted.
Presenters will showcase best practices, discuss policy and its impact on organizational performance, and share the most recent research outcomes on productivity and innovation, focused around four key themes:
- Productivity and Innovation: Keys to Sustainable Performance
- Productivity Gains from Smarter Workplaces and Work Processes
- Fostering Attitudes and Behaviours for Innovation Inside the Organization
- Policies for Productivity and Innovation: What Works? What Doesn't?
To learn more about this event including the benefits of attending, confirmed speakers and who should attend, or to register, please visit this website.