This two-day event will bring together leaders from private and public sector organizations, as well as the best minds who are studying productivity, competitiveness, and the role of innovation.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders and decision makers from business and the public sector who want to find tools and techniques that they can apply in their own organizations to improve innovation and productivity performance.
- Individuals who want to dialogue with experts and peers to explore how their own innovation and productivity challenges can be resolved
- Government officials and others who are interested in the impact of government policy on innovation and productivity improvement.
- Researchers and academics who want to learn more about the latest on productivity and innovation.
Benefits of Attending:
- Hear from leaders who will share details about their corporate best practices
- Learn effective strategies for improving productivity and innovation within your organization
- Gain insights on helpful government policies and programs that will help improve your productivity
- Specifically designed to transfer performance enhancing knowledge from expert presenters to delegates
- Keynote and interactive breakout sessions where knowledge is shared and ideas are adopted
- Eric Gales, President, Microsoft Canada Inc.
- Jean-René Halde, President and CEO, Business Development Bank of Canada
- Jayson Myers, President and CEO, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters
- Raymond Leduc, Director, Bromont Manufacturing, IBM Canada Ltd.
- Alain LeBlanc, Manager, Supply Chain Production Readiness, Pratt and Whitney Canada
- Faraj Nakhleh, President and CEO, TrakMaps
- Michael Bloom, Vice-President, Organizational Effectiveness and Learning, The Conference Board of Canada
- Vincent Thomson, Werner Graupe Professor of Manufacturing Automation, and Co-Director, Master in Manufacturing Management Program, McGill University
To learn more about this event or to register, please go to http://mcgill.ca/desautels/mmm/productivity/