Career Services offers many different resources to students that enable them to do research on different industries, careers; to learn how to market themselves; and to complete a self-assessment.
Some of the Career Resources offered include:
- myFuture: Career Services' website with information on employers, job postings, upcoming events, workshops, resource links, sample cover letters and resumes, and more including the following:
- Career Resources: a list of career and industry documents and websites.
- CareerLeader: web-based self-assessment tool that measures your abilities and interests.
- Vault Guides: online career and industry guides.
- Going Global: online information for international careers.
- CQ Interactive: online interactive case training.
- Resume Book: MBA 1 students looking for an internship can participate in the Summer Resume Book and MBA 2 students can participate in the Permanent Resume Book which are presented to over 500 employers.
To access the above resources, students must sign-in to myFuture.
Additional resources available to students are:
- Career Services' library: books, periodicals and magazines available in the Soutar Career Centre office.
- McGill Career and Placement Services at McGill (CAPS)