Why Choose McGill
An Introduction to Graduate Studies in Oral Health Research
What make McGill's Graduate Programs in Dentistry so special?
- Our graduate students do cross-disciplinary work, and they are motivated by challenges in research.
- Small class sizes and a well-structured, stimulating curriculum help students achieve academic excellence.
- Students receive a high level of technical support and interact extensively with post-doctoral fellows, research associates and assistants.
- Students interact regularly with faculty who are leading researchers in their fields, and they are exposed to many invited external speakers in various seminar series.
- Major areas of excellence in the Faculty include research on pain, mineralized and periodontal tissues, extracellular matrix biology, biomaterials and clinical oral health.
- There are many interdisciplinary collaborations work with other centres of excellence on campus.
- Our tenure-track faculty have more external research funding than any other Canadian dental school.
See for yourself ...
Download each video [.wmv] by clicking on its thumbnail.