NEW ► This serves as advance notice that effective September 2013 (for applications for Fall 2014 entry) the deadline to apply to our DMD program for all categories of applicants (including Quebec residents) will be November 1st. The deadline to submit supporting documents remains November 15th.
The Faculty of Dentistry at McGill is prominent among world educational institutions not only clinically, but also for research. Historically, we have enjoyed a creative mix of students not only from Canada, but also from the United States, Western Europe, and around the world. We have a strong history of student participation in faculty affairs with the goal to create a collegial learning environment.
On this Web site you will find detailed information about our programs and application procedures. If, after reading this information you have any questions, we would be more than happy to undergrad [dot] dentistry [at] mcgill [dot] ca (help) you.
Programs of Study
Follow any link to learn more about our program or use the menu on the left.
- Undergraduate programs
- Graduate programs
- General Practice Residency Program
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Training Programs
If you have questions about admissions to any of those programs, please use the following coordinates:
- Undergraduate Dental Programs (DMD and DENT-P): (514) 398-7203 ext. 00063 undergrad [dot] dentistry [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email)
- Graduate and Residency Programs (MSc, PhD): (514) 398-6699 graduate [dot] dentistry [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email)
- Maxillofacial Surgery Training Program: (514) 934-1934 ext. 42465 omfsprogram [dot] dentistry [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email)