The Faculty of Dentistry at McGill is prominent among world educational institutions not only clinically, but also for research. Historically, we have enjoyed a creative mix of students not only from Canada, but also from the United States, Western Europe, and around the world. We have a strong history of student participation in faculty affairs with the goal to create a collegial learning environment.
On this Web site you will find detailed information about our programs and application procedures. If, after reading this information you have any questions, we would be more than happy to undergrad [dot] dentistry [at] mcgill [dot] ca (help) you.
Programs of Study
Follow any link to learn more about our program or use the menu on the left.
- Undergraduate programs
- Graduate programs
- General Practice Residency Program
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Training Programs
If you have questions about admissions to any of those programs, please use the following coordinates:
- Undergraduate Dental Programs (DMD and DENT-P): (514) 398-7203 ext. 00063 | undergrad [dot] dentistry [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email)
- Graduate and Residency Programs (MSc, PhD): (514) 398-6699 | graduate [dot] dentistry [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email)
- Maxillofacial Surgery Training Program: (514) 934-1934 ext. 42465 | omfsprogram [dot] dentistry [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email)