The Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University, invites applications for a part-time, clinical track (non-tenure) academic position in Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Dental Pharmacology, Dental Anaesthesia, Oral Diagnosis or other relevant fields of dentistry. Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree in Dentistry, have relevant training and be licensable to practice dentistry in Quebec. Rank and salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Responsibilities will include undergraduate and resident teaching, scholarship in relevant fields, as well as linked administrative responsibilities. A working knowledge of French will be advantageous. Intramural private practice facilities and/or a hospital based practice are available.
More information and full application here
Non-ranked full-time Contract Academic Associate Position
We are seeking a Program Developer/Coordinator for the new Interdisciplinary Oral Health Sciences PhD Program for the Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University.
The work involves data gathering and preparation of the program dossier required for the program to be evaluated by the Government of Quebec. This work includes reviewing the literature related to structure, content and outcomes of graduate interdisciplinary health science programs worldwide; internet searches for other universities that have similar programs; data gathering on past and present graduate students; etc.
The initial appointment will be for 12 months, with the possibility to renew.
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with a diverse population
· Demonstrate aptitude for complex, accurate work with close attention to detail
· Demonstrate problem-solving skills and flexibility
· Demonstrate resourcefulness
· Ability to work in a changing environment and to prioritize assignments
· Demonstrate ability to learn and apply new technologies
· A PhD in Health or Social Sciences (or equivalent)
· Experience with graduate education, teaching or program development at McGill
· Experience working with people in different disciplines
· Potential to integrate with department faculty
Interested candidates can submit their CV by e-mail to rsvp.dentistry [at] mcgill.ca or by fax (1) 514 398 5846
Deadline for application: February 1, 2017