Some textbooks you might find helpful:
One of these two books would be the best preparation for you!
- Molecular Biology of the Cell 2012 Alberts
- Molecular Cell Biology by H. Lodish et al, 7th ed., W.H. Freeman & Co. 2012
Other resources that you may find helpful
- Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 12e Bertram G. Katzung, Susan B. Masters, Anthony J. Trevor (especially the introductory chapters)
- Ganong's Review of Medical Physiology, 24e Kim E. Barrett, Scott Boitano, Susan M. Barman, Heddwen L. Brooks
- Vander's Human Physiology (McGraw Hill)
A Statistics primer:
Note: Consult the basic science textbook section at Access Medicine once you get your McGill ID.