The Child Welfare Journal Club is a joint McGill / University of Toronto intiative supported by funds from the Royal Bank of Canada. It is a monthly journal club for faculty and graduate students interested in child welfare research. We review empirical studies published in the leading child welfare journals and select the most salient and rigorous studies to be summarized and distributed in monthly e-newsletters.
For more information, please contact jaime [dot] wegner-lohin [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Jaime Wegner-Lohin).
2015-2016 Meeting Dates:
- Monday, October 19th, 12:05-1:30
- Wednesday, November 11th, 12:05-1:30
- Monday, December 14th, 12:05-1:30
- Monday, January 18th, 12:05-1:30
- Monday, February 8th, 12:05-1:30
- Monday, March 14th, 12:05-1:30
- Monday, April 18th, 12:05-1:30
- Monday, May 16th, 12:05-1:30