Please follow the steps below:
Before you proceed you will need:
- A valid email address
- A credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express).
- Verify the Admissions deadline date;
- Review your Admission Requirements;
Once you are ready to apply online:
STEP 1: Click on “Apply Now” and then on the bold red "Apply now." (Do not apply through “uApply” link).
STEP 2: Fill in the login information on the “Admissions Login” page and the Biographical Information. Submit your supporting documents.
On the “Apply for Admission” page, fill in the information requested.
NOTE: When asked: “What are you applying for at McGill”, click on “Continuing Studies”
STEP 3: Select the program you are applying to on the “Program Choice Selection” page and continue to fill in the remainder of the application.
(All sections to be completed are indicated in the textbox on the left hand side of the screen).
- Once you have applied online, you will receive a confirmation email providing you with a McGill ID number and a 6-character PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- You will need to use this information to log into MINERVA (McGill’s web-based information system for students) so that you can upload documents required for admission and follow-up on your status of your application.
- Once your application has been received and you have access to your Minerva account, you will be able to upload your supporting documentation, including your transcripts. (A copy of your transcript with confirmation of degree awarded and date of graduation).
- For instructions on how to proceed, please click here.
If you are unable to upload the documents, you can bring them in person to our Client Services office at the following address:
Client Services c/o Admissions
McGill University – School of Continuing Studies
688 Sherbrooke Street West, Room 1125
Canada, H3A 3R1
Important: You must make sure you apply by the application deadline. However, if you have any outstanding supporting documents at the time of your application, you may upload them as they become available or forward them directly to the School of Continuing Studies as soon as possible. Your admission application can only be processed and completed once the School has received all of the required documents.
Please check Minerva to verify whether we have received your supporting documents – we update this information regularly as documents are received.
Other documents to upload for your application:
1. A completed and signed Permanent Code Data form. Download a copy.
Note: If you have already provided us with your valid Quebec Permanent Code, you do not need to complete this form.
2. And one of the following valid pieces of identification as supporting documents, clearly and legibly photocopied:
- Quebec Birth Certificate (this must feature the notation “Certified” or “Certifié conforme”)*
- Canadian Birth Certificate (if you were born in Canada in a province or territory other than Quebec)*
- Canadian Citizenship Card OR Canadian Citizenship Certificate (both front and back of card)
- Certificate of Indian Status Card (both front and back of card) or Makivik Society Card (Documents must be accompanied with the Band Letter)
- Permanent Resident Card (both front and back of card) AND Record of Landing Paper (IMM 1000 or 5292).
* If you already have a valid Quebec Permanent Code, a copy of your valid Canadian passport may be accepted.
For more information about this program please contact:
E-mail: pd.conted [at] mcgill.ca
For more information about admission or registration for this program please contact:
E-mail: pdregistrations.conted [at] mcgill.ca