Summer 2017 Session: July 31 – August 18, 2017 (3 weeks) View Brochure >
Registration deadline: May 15th, 2017*
* Note: If you have missed the deadline, kindly call or email the contact information listed below.
1. FUNDAMENTAL OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR (30 hours)
The implications for management and the essential concepts of social psychology such as motivation, perception, attitude change and organization. Group and organizational dynamics will be the major emphasis of the course. Classroom discussion and student participation is encouraged.
2. LEADING SUSTAINABLE CHANGE (30 hours)
This course explores issues related to change management including models of change management, keys to successful change processes, change leadership structures, common change management techniques, integrating change management considerations into consulting programs and proposals, choosing the intervention and getting client buy-in. A substantial proportion of the class time is devoted to discussions, role-plays, case study exercises, and participant-facilitated discussions.
Courses are non-credit transcript courses. A McGill transcript will be issued for these courses. The language of instruction is English. Courses can be taken individually.
- Tuition and Ancillary Fees: $2,175 CAD
PROGRAM FEES INCLUDE
- International Health Insurance (for non-Canadian students)
- All course material
- Official McGill Transcript
- Attestation of Completion of Program
- Orientation Session
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
OPTIONAL (FEES TO BE ANNOUNCED)
- Accommodation (Double Occupancy, Taxes Included): $775 CAD
- Industrial visit
- Cultural and social activities
Please complete the registration package (PDF) and send it to summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca before May 15th, 2017.
Winter E-mail: shortprograms [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Request%20for%20Information%20-%20Leadership%20Winter%202017)
Summer E-mail: summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Request%20for%20Information%20-%20Leadership%20Summer%202017)