1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
2. A letter of reference from your current employer: parliament or related government organization.
- A copy of one valid piece of identification with your application form such as a birth certificate or a passport.
- Proof of a bachelor's degree as described below:
- If you pursued your bachelors degree at McGill University you do not need to submit a transcript with your application. Please ensure to indicate your McGill student ID number in your application form.
- Transcripts in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by an English or French translation.
- If the transcript does not indicate that a degree has been conferred, a photocopy of the diploma awarded is required.