A semester abroad is a great way to broaden horizons, learn a language, and experience a new culture. McGill University’s School of Continuing Studies offers full-time undergraduate students from around the world the chance to spend from 12 to 14 weeks studying in Montreal for credit at their home institution.
The program also includes an internship that gives students an opportunity to develop oral and written professional communication skills and gain work experience in a bilingual work environment in Canada.
- For 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th year students
- Language Requirements: A high intermediate level of English. Minimum TOEFL score of 550.
- 12-14 weeks
- Classes: 5 mornings and 3 afternoons a week
- Internship: 2 afternoons a week
- Offered in fall and winter
- 2 elective interdisciplinary courses (equivalent to 6 credits)
- 1 internship (equivalent to 9 credits)
For more information:
effie [dot] dracopoulos [at] mcgill [dot] ca