Session Dates – Registration – Cancellation
- Winter 2014: January 20 – March 28
- Spring 2014: April 14 – June 20
- Approximately one week after the end of a testing period, students who have taken the Placement Test of Written French receive an email giving them their results and the registration procedures for the online courses. The documents required for registration are attached to this email.
Students whose results indicate a level lower than mid-intermediate are encouraged to consult an academic advisor.
- In the week before the start of the session, students receive an email with the information they need to start their online course.
- Before the beginning of the session: Full refund – Course deleted from transcript
- Day 1 to day 12: Refund less $20 – Course deleted from transcript
- Day 13 to day 33: No refund – Grade W (Withdrawal)
- As of day 34: No refund – Grade F (Fail)