Summer 2017 Session: July 31 – August 18, 2017 (3 weeks) View Brochure >
Registration deadline: May 15th, 2017 *
* Note: If you have missed the deadline, kindly call or email the contact information listed below.
1. SPECIAL TOPICS IN BUSINESS (30 hours)
This course deals with fundamental international business issues: the international business environment, foreign exchange risk, multinational corporations, international organizations, international sources of financing, international marketing policies, essential factors to be considered when entering foreign markets (licensing and exporting) and international management.
2. FUNDAMENTALS OF INTERNATIONAL MARKETING (30 hours)
Marketing management considerations of a company seeking to extend beyond the confines of its domestic market. A review of product, pricing, channels of distribution and communications policies to develop an optimum strategy (between adapting completely to each local environment and standardizing across them) for arriving at an integrated and profitable operation. Particular attention to international marketing and exporting in the Canadian context.
Courses are non-credit transcript courses. A McGill transcript will be issued for these courses. The language of instruction is English. Courses can be taken individually.
- Tuition and Ancillary Fees: $2,175 CAD
PROGRAM FEES INCLUDE
- International Health Insurance (for non-Canadian students)
- All course material
- Official McGill Transcript
- Attestation of Completion of Program
- Orientation Session
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
OPTIONAL (FEES TO BE ANNOUNCED)
- Accommodation (Double Occupancy, Taxes Included): $775 CAD
- Industrial visit
- Cultural and social activities
Please complete the registration package (PDF) and send it to summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca before May 15th, 2017.
Winter E-mail: shortprograms [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Request%20for%20Information%20-%20International%20Business%20Winter%202017)
Summer E-mail: summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Request%20for%20Information%20-%20International%20Business%20Summer%202017)