Undergraduate Credit Courses
View the PDF >
Start date: June 1 – July 24, 2017 (7 weeks).
Deadline date: Two weeks prior to the start date.
Please note that classes may be held on Saturdays and/or in the evenings.
1. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (39 HOURS)
An introduction to the world of international business. Economic foundations of international trade and investment. The international trade, finance, and regulatory frameworks. Relations between international companies and nation-states, including costs and benefits of foreign investment and alternative controls and responses. Effects of local environmental characteristics on the operations of multi-national enterprises.
2. STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT (39 HOURS)
An integrative and interdisciplinary introduction to strategy formation and execution. Concepts, tools, and practical application to understand how firms leverage resources and capabilities to gain competitive advantage in dynamic, contemporary industries. Strategic positioning, organizational design, and managerial action for the long-term success of businesses and positive social and ecological outcomes.
3. FUNDAMENTALS OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT (39 HOURS)
Fundamental principles and best practices of project management essential to the successful development of projects or other complex undertakings within an organization; includes methods for defining, planning, and scheduling activities and resources.
*Fees may increase slightly as of May 2017.
- Tuition(per course):
- Quebec Residents: $298.29 CAD
- Non-Quebec Students & French Citizens: $788.25 CAD
- International Students: $3,200.85 CAD
- Ancillary Fees (Charged once per semester): $64.82 CAD
- Health Insurance Fees (International Students Only): $331.00 CAD
- Fees include:
- Official McGill transcript (All students have access online to their transcript. A written transcript is available for a fee.)
- Attestation of Completion of Program Orientation session
- Optional: (Fees to be announced)
- Accommodation (Double Occupancy, Taxes Included): $1,266 CAD
- Industrial visit
- Cultural and social activities
- Not included:
- Pedagogical Material
Please complete the registration package (PDF) and send it to summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca before the deadline date (noted above).
QUESTIONS? WE CAN HELP!
School of Continuing Studies, 688 Sherbrooke Street West, suite 1029, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3A 3R1
E-mail: summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Request%20for%20Info%3A%20International%20Business%20Undergrad)
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (GMT-5)
Tel: +1 (514) 398-5212