Start date: June 3 – July 29, 2017 (8 weeks)
Deadline date: Two weeks prior to the start date.
Please note that classes may be held on Saturdays and/or in the evenings.
1. INTRODUCTION TO ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR (39 HOURS)
Individual motivation and communication style; group dynamics as related to problem solving and decision making, leadership style, work structuring and the larger environment. Interdependence of individual, group and organization task and structure.
2. MANAGING ORGANIZATIONAL TEAMS (39 HOURS)
Theory, research, and applications. Principles of team processes and effectiveness in organizational settings, specifically the theoretical developments and empirical findings of group dynamics and team effectiveness, and practical strategies and skills for successful management of organizational teams.
3. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (39 HOURS)
Issues involved in personnel administration. Topics include: human resource planning, job analysis, recruitment and selection, training and development, performance appraisal, organization development and change, issues in compensation and benefits, and labour-management relations.
*Fees may increase slightly as of May 2017.
- Tuition(per course):
- Quebec Residents: $298.29 CAD
- Non-Quebec Students & French Citizens: $788.25 CAD
- International Students: $3,200.85 CAD
- Ancillary Fees (Charged once per semester): $64.82 CAD
- Health Insurance Fees (International Students Only): $331.00 CAD
- Fees include:
- Official McGill transcript (All students have access online to their transcript. A written transcript is available for a fee.)
- Attestation of Completion of Program Orientation session
- Optional: (Fees to be announced)
- Accommodation (Double Occupancy, Taxes Included): $1,447 CAD
- Industrial visit
- Cultural and social activities
- Not included:
- Pedagogical Material
Please complete the registration package (PDF) and send it to summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca before the deadline date (noted above).
QUESTIONS? WE CAN HELP!
School of Continuing Studies, 688 Sherbrooke Street West, suite 1029, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3A 3R1
E-mail: summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Request%20for%20Info%3A%20Human%20Resources%20Undergrad)
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (GMT-5)
Tel: +1 (514) 398-5212