Beyond Training: Needs Analysis and Return on Investment (ROI)
In this hands-on applied course, participants will learn how to assess and measure training needs in the organization. The course provides valuable research, tools, techniques, and proven methodologies to help participants provide value beyond fulfilling training requests. The methodologies reviewed in the course help present the value of learning, the needs of the learners and the organization, as well as help measuring whether the needs are met during and after implementation of the training intervention for sustained results over time.
Course Duration: 35 hours each course – total of 140 hours for the mini-program
Date: February 10 - 14, 2014
Location: 688 Sherbrooke Street West
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the basic principles of an effective needs assessment process to a performance improvement need in your organization
- Develop and present a Performance Improvement Plan of Action
- Measure the effectiveness of the training at 4 levels to help identify its effectiveness and ongoing improvement opportunities of training interventions
High-level topics include:
- Systems Approach to Performance Improvement
- Needs Assessment and Return on Investment Process
- Tools and Techniques
- Barriers and Solutions
Sonia Di Maulo MA, founder of Harvest Performance, is passionate about helping leaders and trainers find the right processes and systems that grow their teams’ potential for trust and collaboration. Her Master’s degree in Educational Technology and a Bachelor’s degree received with distinction in Communication Studies are the foundations for her passion.
Ms. Di Maulo works with local, national, and global companies in diverse sectors with an important focus on delivering needs-based solutions that are meaningful, sustainable, and improve the way we work and connect. It’s all about relationships.
Register online here!
McGill Alumni and current McGill Students benefit from special rates: Register online here.