Non-Credit Program (with transcript)
Winter 2018 Session: January 22 – February 9, 2018 (3 weeks) View Brochure >
Registration deadline: TBA*
* Note: If you have missed the deadline, kindly call or email the contact information listed below.
1. CBUS 009: Introduction to Entrepreneurship (30 hours)
Success as an entrepreneur begins with a solid understanding of the key concepts and processes involved in starting and managing a new venture. This course will provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and approaches in entrepreneurship and the tools needed for the set-up and evaluation of a new business enterprise. Topics include: idea generation, valuation techniques, funding, intellectual property and business plan development.
2. CBUS 117: Developing a Business Plan (30 hours)
Success in any venture begins with a good business plan. A well thought out and well executed plan can provide the roadmap to success. This course will examine the key components involved in developing a solid business plan for a new or existing venture. In this practical hands-on course students will develop and present a business plan.
Courses are non-credit transcript courses. A McGill transcript will be issued for these courses. The language of instruction is English. Courses can be taken individually.
- Tuition and Ancillary Fees: $2,495 CAD
PROGRAM FEES INCLUDE
- International Health Insurance (for non-Canadian students)
- All course material
- Official McGill Transcript
- Attestation of Completion of Program
- Orientation Session
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
OPTIONAL (FEES TO BE ANNOUNCED)
- Accommodation (Double Occupancy, Taxes Included): $787,95 CAD
- Industrial visit
- Cultural and social activities
Please complete the registration package (PDF) and send it to shortprograms [at] mcgill.ca.
Winter E-mail: shortprograms [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Request%20for%20Information%20-%20Entrepreneurship%20Winter%202017)
Summer E-mail: summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Request%20for%20Information%20-%20Entrepreneurship%20Summer%202017)