The 4 Essentials of Entrepreneurial Thinking: What Successful People Didn't Learn in School
Interactive Interview with Cliff Michaels: NY Times Bestselling Author; Global Speaker, Real Estate Broker / Investor of 25 Years; Life & Business Strategist and Social Entrepreneur with a Mission to inspire, give back and raise the bar.
Date: 06 November
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This is a 60-minute interactive interview.
Interview Highlights: Success & Failure
- Dispelling the entrepreneurial myth to fill gaps in education and corporate training
- How 4 Essentials (skills, strategies, values, purpose) lead to a real world MBA - your Masters in Basic Abilities
- Keys to entrepreneurial leadership for greater inspiration and profitability
- 10 Inspirational Drivers and their 10 Killer Counterparts
- Essential takeaways from passion, focus, gratitude and relationships to creativity, communication, and consciousness
- How to create recession proof business models
- Why venture capital "does not" drive entrepreneurship - entrepreneurial thinking does
- Why social entrepreneurship is the most profitable model for personal & business growth or innovation
About the Presenter
Cliff Michaels is an author, speaker, and social entrepreneur. He’s also a life coach and strategic consultant. His real estate firm, Cliff Michaels & Associates, has closed over $500 million dollars in sales since 1992. Among his achievements, Cliff was the Founder of Knowledge Cafe (1996), an online learning center for personal and business growth. He was also Co-Founder of FirstUse.com (1999), the world’s first online registry for digital-notary services.
In his New York Times Bestseller, The 4 Essentials of Entrepreneurial Thinking, Cliff proposes a paradigm shift in global education and dispels the myth of born entrepreneurs. He then takes readers on an inspirational personal journey to explore entrepreneurial minds from da Vinci & Edison to Jobs, Oprah, Branson, and many others. Critically acclaimed by academic and business leaders worldwide, the book launched #1 on Amazon and Barnes & Noble in 2012.
Cliff also served as a 10-year board member & 2003-2004 President of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization Los Angeles (EO), the world’s premier, peer-to-peer network for business owners. As President, he launched the chapter’s first mentor programs for students, co-chaired international learning events, and created the organization’s first philanthropy galas for charities.
Cliff’s bigger mission is to inspire, give back, & raise the bar for global education and entrepreneurship. With each sale, free books and courses are donated to students in need.