If you wish to register for an individual course that is part of a Professional Development Certificate, please come in person to 688 Sherbrooke Street West, 11th floor, and bring the following documents:
1. A completed and signed Permanent Code Data form. Download a copy.
Note: If you have already provided us with your valid Quebec Permanent Code, you do not need to complete this form.
2. And one of the following valid pieces of identification as supporting documents, clearly and legibly photocopied:
- Quebec Birth Certificate (this must feature the notation “Certified” or “Certifié conforme”)*
- Canadian Birth Certificate (if you were born in Canada in a province or territory other than Quebec)*
- Canadian Citizenship Card OR Canadian Citizenship Certificate (both front and back of card)
- Certificate of Indian Status Card (both front and back of card) or Makivik Society Card (Documents must be accompanied with the Band Letter)
- Permanent Resident Card (both front and back of card) AND Record of Landing Paper (IMM 1000 or 5292).
- * If you already have a valid Quebec Permanent Code, a copy of your valid Canadian passport may be accepted.
If you are unable to attend in person because you are located outside Montreal, please submit your documents:
1. By fax: 514-398-2650 (please attach a clear copy of documents)
2. By mail:
Department of Career and Professional Development
McGill University School of Continuing Studies
688 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 1199
Montreal, Quebec H3A 3R1
Should you have any questions or concerns about your registration, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 514-398-6200 or by email pdregistrations.conted [at] mcgill.ca
Email: pdregistrations.conted [at] mcgill.ca
Address: 688 Sherbrooke St. West, 11th floor