Non-Credit Program (with transcript)
Summer 2017 Session: June 19 – July 7, 2017 (3 weeks) View Brochure >
Registration deadline: May 15th, 2017 *
* Note: If you have missed the deadline, kindly call or email the contact information listed below.
1. CBUS 003: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS COMMUNICATION AND NETWORKING (30 HOURS)
Your ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in the workplace influences your opportunities for advancement. The demand for specialized language and intercultural communication skills is steadily growing in today’s global marketplace. You need more than technical expertise to succeed. You need excellent professional, interpersonal and social skills to direct others’ activities to attain organizational goals. In this course, students will acquire techniques and strategies for successful cross-cultural, business and professional communication and networking in English.
2. CBUS 008: FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR (30 HOURS)
As organizations continue to globalize and diversify their client and employee bases, a critical resource for achieving success is talent: smart, sophisticated business people who are technologically literate, globally astute, and operationally agile. In this course, students will study the complexities of human behaviour in an organizational context with an emphasis on: motivation, communication, leadership, negotiation, and group dynamics.
Courses are non-credit transcript courses. A McGill transcript will be issued for these courses. The language of instruction is English. Courses can be taken individually.
June 19 - July 7, 2017 Fees
- Tuition and Ancillary Fees: $2,175 CAD
PROGRAM FEES INCLUDE
- International Health Insurance (for non-Canadian students)
- All course material
- Official McGill Transcript
- Attestation of Completion of Program
- Orientation Session
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
OPTIONAL (FEES TO BE ANNOUNCED)
- Accommodation (Double Occupancy, Taxes Included): $775 CAD
- Industrial visit
- Cultural and social activities
- Meals (breakfasts and lunches for 21 days): $725 CAD
Please complete the registration package (PDF) and send it to summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca before May 15th, 2017.
Winter E-mail: shortprograms [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Request%20for%20Information%20-%20Business%20and%20Professional%20Communication%20Winter%202017)
Summer E-mail: summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Request%20for%20Information%20-%20Business%20and%20Professional%20Communication%20Summer%202017)