Come put your interview skills into practice! Join us in these mock interview group sessions to sharpen your communication abilities for this crucial step in the employability process:
- Be prepared for both the most common and the trickiest among interview questions;
- Increase your awareness of body language and mannerisms;
- Break through the language barriers that may stand in the way of your confidence.
This workshop is given in two parts. Please make sure to bring your CV to both sessions.
This session is part of a series of career workshops offered at the School of Continuing Studies. Places are limited – Register now!
Cost: $50+tax for Parts 1 & 2
- Part 1: Monday, April 7th, 2014, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - Room 1025 ... OR
- Part 1:Tuesday, April 8th, 2014, 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Room 1025;
- Part 2: Monday, April 14th, 2014, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - Room 1041 ... OR
- Part 2: Tuesday, April 15th, 2014, 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. - Room 1025.