larry [dot] goldsman1 [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Send me a message)
Career and Professional Development
- Larry Goldsman joined the School of Continuing Studies in 1982. He teaches taxation and is the coordinator for our Introduction to Financial Accounting (MGCR 211) course.
- In 1997,he joined McGill's Faculty of Management as a Faculty Lecturer. He currently teaches Taxation, and he has taught courses in Financial & Management Accounting.
- Prior to joining the Desautels Faculty of Management, he was a Senior Manager at KPMG. Prior to that, he was the Assistant-Manager of Taxation at Canadian National Railways. He was also on the Board of Directors of the Tax Executive Institute (Montreal Chapter) for a number of years.
- In 2008, Mr. Goldsman was nominated for the Principal's Prize for Excellence in Teaching. He was voted 2008 Teacher of the Year by the Management Undergraduate Student Society.
- Larry Goldsman is also the Advisor for the Major in Accounting at the Desautels Faculty of Management.