Non-Evaluated Work (NE Grades)

If you are attending a course that has an evaluation process (such as an examination or other criteria), you may choose not to be evaluated. To do this, you must complete the Request for Non-Evaluation form prior to the start of the third lecture. Submitting this request will result in a grade of NE on your academic record.

Under no circumstances will a course with a grade of NE (No Evaluation) count toward a certificate, diploma or degree program. Note that only courses administered by Continuing Studies can have a grade of NE.