The 2014 Workshop on Clinical and Applied Proteomics
Friday October 24th, 2014, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
M3.01 - JSL Browne Amphitheater, H4 - Employee/Nurse lounges for booth & social events. The Royal Victoria Hospital, 687 Pine Avenue, Montreal
Click to see the Google map of the RVH area
- Free, on-line registration is required. Please note that on-line registration is now closed.
- Vendors/service providers exhibition, networking opportunities
- Complimentary coffee breaks, lunch, wine & cheese, door prizes including iPad mini and more...
Speakers (Click here to view the workshop program and biosketch of the speakers):
- Dr. Pierre Chaurand, Université de Montréal
- Dr. Mathias Dreger, Caprotec, Berlin, Germany
- Dr. Thomas Kislinger, University of Toronto
- Dr. Liang Li, University of Alberta
- Dr. Gavin Reid, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Dr. Igor Stagljar, University of Toronto
- Dr. Amani Batarseh, the RI-MUHC and McGill University
Welcome from the Workshop Organizers
It is with a great pleasure that we welcome you to the 2014 Workshop on Clinical and Applied Proteomics. This is the 4th in our yearly Workshops, focusing on various aspects of clinical proteomics and affiliated disciplines, all of which have implications for better understanding the mechanisms of diseases and potentially better diagnosis and treatment.
The objective of our workshop is to gather together clinicians, researchers and trainees who share an interest in applied proteomics/interactomics from a disease-related perspective, as well as those who are interested in learning new technologies, sharing research ideas with others, interacting and collaborating within the RI-MUHC/McGill and externally in Montreal and beyond.
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.
Jing Liu, PhD (RI-MUHC and McGill University)
Kurt Dejgaard, PhD (McGill University)
Amani Batarseh, PhD (RI-MUHC and McGill University)
Pierre Chaurand, PhD (Université de Montréal)
David Thomas, PhD (McGill University)
Peter Metrakos, MD (RI-MUHC and McGill University)
Tommy Nilsson, Dr. Med. Sci. (RI-MUHC and McGill University)